I bought a C922 Logitech camera and installed Chromacam software which worked correctly the first time I used it in OBS, but after that I have just the watermark on my image and no options come up to change the background or any settings like it did the first time I used Chromacam through OBS.
So, to summarize I add Chromacam as a video souce in OBS, it deletes my background but I don't get any options and I have a watermark. From what I have read it seems something is wrong with my settings perhaps?
I created a Chromacam account with my email of email@example.com.
There are a few possible causes for this behavior. First I’d like to confirm that you have followed these steps to uninstall thoroughly:
Let’s have you run through the steps below….
1. delete the folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Personify” – you will likely need to close your web browser in order for this to complete.
2. delete the folder “%localappdata%\Personify” In order to find the folder, type “%localappdata%” into the Windows Search bar on your desktop (without the quotes), and then navigate to the Personify folders once you click into the localappdata folder.
3. delete the folder “%localappdata%\Personify,_Inc”
4. download the latest version of chromacam from our website here: chromacam.me/download
5. run the installer, and then restart your PC.
Try these steps in that order, let me know if you have any questions. We’ll go from there if you’re still having issues.
Thanks for your patience,
ChromaCam Support Team
Can you try logging in and making it work with “firstname.lastname@example.org”? It seems like this id of yours is upgraded with Pro version.
Let us know.