Still have watermark after buying Logitech c922 pro webcam
I bought my new Logitech c922 pro webcam and installed everything, yet I still get the chromacam watermark.
It's worth noting i'm signing in with an account I made before I bought the webcam.
Could you please help me remove this watermark on my account please?!.
Let’s have you run through the steps below….
1. delete the folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Personify” – you will likely need to close your web browser in order for this to complete.
2. delete the folder “%localappdata%\Personify” In order to find the folder, type “%localappdata%” into the Windows Search bar on your desktop (without the quotes), and then navigate to the Personify folders once you click into the localappdata folder.
3. delete the folder “%localappdata%\Personify,_Inc”
4. download the latest version of chromacam from our website here: chromacam.me/download
5. run the installer, and then restart your PC.
Try these steps in that order, let me know if you have any questions. We’ll go from there if you’re still having issues.
Thanks for your patience,
ChromaCam Support Team