ChromaCam Watermark - Not loading while streaming.
So I've searched the forums best I can and cannot find this issue, please forward me to it if I've somehow missed it.
So I have the Logitech C922 Webcam and what I've read/heard this should prevent me from getting the watermark appear on my face whilst streaming and let's me use all of the background effects.
When I start streaming normally, the software works absolutely fine. I'm logged in successfully and the background replacement software works no problem, exactly as I want it to.
However, after I change 'scene' when playing a different game in OBS, my Chromacam software seems to be stuck loading. Instead of having with window with background options, it just says loading the entire time. I've tried restarting Chromacam several times, but with no luck.
The only way I can get it to work is by closing OBS, which isn't exactly desirable when I'm live streaming.
Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my post and I really appreciate any advice you can offer me.
1. delete the folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Personify” – you will likely need to close your web browser in order for this to complete.
2. delete the folder “%localappdata%\Personify”
3. delete the folder “%localappdata%\Personify,_Inc”
4. download the latest version of chromacam from our website here: chromacam.me/download
5. run the installer, restart your PC.
Also, double check in device manager that the Twitch Bot Client isn’t running. If it is, end the process before uninstalling.
Did that help?
ChromaCam Support Team