ChromaCam is not functional like expected or not working well recently?
For some reason, if your installed ChromaCam is not working as expected or it worked well in the past but not working well recently? In that case, try to reset ChromaCam, please follow the steps below:
- First, make sure you closed your web browser or the application using camera (Skype, OBS, WebEx, Hangouts...) in order to do the next steps below...
- Uninstall ChromaCam
- Delete the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Personify\ChromaCam" (if it exists).
- Delete the folder "%LocalAppData%\Personify". In order to find the folder, type "%LocalAppData%" into the Windows Search bar on your desktop (without the quotes), and then navigate to the Personify folders once you click into the "%LocalAppData%" folder.
- Delete the folder "%LocalAppData%\Personify,_Inc".
- Download and reinstall using the latest version of ChromaCam from our website: https://chromacam.me/download
- Make sure to login again with the account you are currently using.
--- THE END ---